Friday, January 22, 2010

Medallion Script



Hello All! This card is my take of a card front I received as a swap at Convention last year from jilli.typepad.com. I added the ribbon and changed the background stamp to French Script (her's was Gracious Graffiti) and my choice of blue is a different blue than she used. You may think of something more it needs and if you do feel free to share with me. I love sharing ideas! This card is very simple to make and takes about 5 minutes from start to finish. It can used for a variety of occasions and we all know how handy a multi-tasking card can be!
Stamps: Medallion, French Script
Inks:
Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Ballet Blue Stampin' Write (edges of ribbon)
Paper:
Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Embellishments:
Organza Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment