Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Petal Heart



This can be used as a candy holder or a flap-less purse. It's easy to make just eats up a lot of time. Maybe because I was making it for the first time made it a time eater, I don't know. I'll have to make another and see how long it takes with a premade one in my mind still. Anyhoo, it's the dies cuts from SU! and I think it's cute even if I should have made the handle Melon Mambo instead of Pretty in Pink. Ah, life lesson #17,542,908. Ready for the next one. =p
Stamps: Yummy
Inks: Mambo Melon
Paper: Patterns Pack DSP II,Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette DSP
Embellishment: Pretty in Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Oval Punch Large Oval Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Flower Folds Bigz XL Die, Petal Card Bigz Die, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads, Soft Subtles Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment