Tuesday, February 2, 2010

God's Charming Beauty


I have been wanting to use God's Beauty's butterfly for some time and never found a way that I liked very well to use it. Today I decided to emboss the butterfly and color it then cut it out and see what would happen. I like it but I am sure I will tweak it unmercifully throughout the next few tries. The sparkle is done on Whisper White then sponged with shimmer paint then sponged with Tempting Turquoise then I had to go over the image again with a Basic Black Stampin' Write. The ribbon is altered with a Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write.

Stamps: Jumbo Stampin' Around So Swirly, God's Beauty, Charming, Thought and Prayers, Warm Words
Inks: Basic Black Ink and Stampin' Write, Tempting Turquoise Ink and Stampin' Write, Versa Mark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Black Embossing Powder, Black Gingham Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment