Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Seriously, 2010? I can remember when I purchased my first home and the pay off date was in 2011. I thought 30 years was a long time away but here we are in 2010 and still movin' on. Just a blink of the eye and it's 30 years later! Hey, I'm healthy and well blessed with a wonderful husband and family! I ate my cabbage and black eyed peas so I'm ready to hit this year head on. I hope it is the best year we've all had yet!
Now that I have my tree and all the decorations down (I find this a little depressing while I'm doing it. I love Christmas and the holiday season!) I have been working in my craft room and will post a couple of things for you tomorrow. For now, I am going to put on my lounge pants and watch a movie have some salty, buttery popcorn and a coke before I have to start being healthy again starting MONDAY! lol.
Happy New Year friends! I hope you all are healthy, happy and prosperous in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment