Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Great Friend Card


Flipping through a catalog one day I noticed this rug that had these fabulous colors in it and I thought what a great looking card that would make, so today I put them in action and I just am not sure that the beautiful rug colors make such beautiful card colors. Maybe I just have the colors in the wrong places. I like the card but just not lovin' it. Poor card. I really do love you. (I really, really just like it but, please, keep it a secret!)
Stamps: Great Friend
Inks: So Saffron, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Paper: So Saffron, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Delicate Dots DSP
Embellishment: Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment