Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inspired Calendar



Happy 2010, again! Of course we have to have a calendar for the new year! Here is my interpretation of a similar one on www.splitcoaststampers.com posted by akbride. I bought the little calendars online. I am such a sucker for bling. I love the tiny little library clips and HP ribbon slide. If it wouldn't ruin the thing to cover it in Dazzling Diamonds! Believe me. I totally WOULD!!! heh heh =]

Stamps:Inspired by Nature, Art by Design, Stems and Silhouettes jumbo wheel, non SU numbers
Inks: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Vine DSP, Naturals Ivory
Embellishments: Mini Library Clip (these are SO cute!!!), Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, River Rock Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Non SU jewels and punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment