Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking a Vaca

As much as I hate to leave my little stamping room I must for a few days, well 15 to be exact. I am going to travel to Louisiana for a few days then head to Texas for a few more all to visit family and friends. I just hope I can squeeze everybody into the short time frame I have. When I get back I promise I will make some cute stuff for you. In the meantime, if you just want to leave a note feel free to do so and I'll catch up with everybody when I return! Hugs! ~Robin

3 comments:

  1. Robin, I am so jealous that you are going to Texas without me! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog ~ I found it thru SCS. Your creations are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing with us all.
    I used to live in Elk Grove (born and raised) so I know where Bakersfield is.

    Have a great day, and I'll be back for more inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete