Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Bunnies


This stamp is from Michael's dollar stamp bin. I thought it was too cute to pass up and when I found these tiny pompoms in my stamping stash, well a match was made. It's kind of funny, in a sad addict sort of way, that I can find things in my stamping stash that I didn't remember buying but when I do find it and it helps me make a keeeyooot card, then it doesn't matter that I may have a touch of memory loss. Wait a minute, what was I talking about anyway?

Stamps: Michael's dollar bin Bunnies
Inks: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Extras: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pom Poms, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. awww, this is adorable! I love those gorgeous little cotton tails. Very clean and simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A D O R A B L E !

    ReplyDelete