Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seeing Rhinestone Spots


OK. I'll admit that I need to quit CASE-ing so much but dang you people are talented! I saw this idea at Simplicity over there --> and ran to my craft room to make my version. Color schemes can sometimes come from THE weirdest places. When I saw these colors together I decided I had to design a card with them and I was right. This card is oozing with eye friendliness and the softness it exudes begs you to keep it on the mantle where everyone can see it. Wow. I think I may love this one . . . Thanks, Susan! Oh yeah, I got the color scheme for this card from my Shark floor steamer. =]

Stamps: Seeing Spots, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Lavender Lace
Paper: Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Embellishments: Ice Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals, 5/8" non SU! satin ribbon,

1 comment: