Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Warm Baroque Charm



I love Soft Sky and browns combined so I tried a Kraft card with Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip as complimentary colors. As much as I love CC I think I like the SS version better. Feel free to voice your opinion here!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Charming, Warm Words
Inks: Soft Suede or Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Suede or Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Kraft
Embellishments: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon or Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Oval Punches

3 comments:

  1. I've had Baroque Motifs on my want list for ages and I think I'm going to have to break down and get it soon. That darn swirly is just too useful to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like the chocolate chip version...but that is one of my favorite SU colors, so I might not count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your opinion always counts with me! Thanks for the feed back.

    ReplyDelete