Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank You My Friend


A little thank you note to a friend of mine. She helped my mom in Texas out with a couple of free TVs. Mom's had been struck by lightening and was not in black and white or color it was just green. Speaking of colors, I'm sad that some of the SU! colors are retiring but I do understand the need for change and new colors as I'm sure Mom was getting tired of green. If you want the script to be less dominant just ink up your stamp, stamp it on your mat paper then stamp your card. I will try the subtle approach on my next card.

Stamps: Floral, French Script, Short & Sweet, Blossoms Abound
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Always Artichoke
Extras: Sponging, Small and Medium Punches, Dimensionals, Ribbon (from an old shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment