Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award


Seriously? I am so psyched about receiving these awards! My friend Michelle at Pink Paper Paradise gave this to me tonight and I am thrilled!

I see that along with being given this award I must tell you 10 things about myself . . .

1. I jog 1 mile each morning but take the weekends off.
2. I am hooked on Jillian Michaels and her workouts are making a definite difference in my physique. Love her. Hate her. Love her.
3. I cannot eat raisins because they look like ticks to me and I assume the pop they make when bitten would be realistic to biting a tick so they really gross me out. * shudder * bleh *
4. I don't like to watch TV unless it has been DVR-ed. Hate commercials.
5. I like 2 and a Half Men, Ghost Hunters and my fav is Biggest Loser. Come on Michael or Ashley! It will probably be Koli or Daris that wins though.
6. I love to cook.
7. I have a cat and a dog. The dog jogs with me each morning.
8. I've never been to Spain.
9. I have a major paper craft addiction.
10. It is impossible for me to see a frog and not pick it up. I know . . . but I can't help it.

I cannot believe that you people like my blog - really like it enough to give me awards. I feel special every time I get one and now I must pass along the euphoria to 10 of my favs! They are:

1. Penguin Stamper
2. Sweet Pea Bunny
3. Paperlicious
4. The Stampin' Bean
5. All Things Pink and Fluffy
6. Simplicity by Late Blossom
7. Me My Stamps and I
8. Stamp With Heather
9. Let's Create
10. Studio 52

Thanks again, Michelle! I really appreciate this award. You made me happy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    You are so funny! I really enjoy reading the 10 things about yourself. About the TV thing, that's why I rarely watched TV.

    And thank you for the award. So thoughtful of you to share this lovely award with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! you are so kind! and i love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thank you so much for honouring me with this award! You have totally made my day!
    Hugs Hayley
    x

    ReplyDelete