Thursday, September 10, 2009

Under the Stars




I LOVE this stamp set. I have seen so many things done with it in entirely different areas. I will make a few more later today to show what I mean. I have a BIL having a bday later this month and he likes to camp so I thought I would do something with the bear and racoon. I need a tent! This is my first play with this set so if you're not crazy about this card just hang on there, I may do something that you like later!
Cardstock:
Handsome Hunter, Sahara Sand, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery
Inks: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Craft White, Sahara Sand, Brocade Blue, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (teeth and eyes), Mellow Moss
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Under the Stars, Lovely as A Tree, Just Beachy
Embellishments: 2 - way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals
All products from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment