Friday, September 4, 2009

Direction of Your Dreams


So, I have this dilemma: I love Decor Elements but I was not so sure about putting them on my wall because if I ever had to move, which is possible since my dh is in oil and gas, then I would have to leave my beautiful creation behind. That made me think again. Off I went to find a frame of a strange size that no one would make unless they wanted to frame the Decor Elements that I did so I had to compromise. Turns out it was a good compromise. I did buy a photo frame that had spots for 4 pictures so out came my Exact-o knife and the 3 dividers were cut away. It was very nerve racking but I managed to do a pretty god job. I'm pleased with the finished product but it still needs a little something, I haven't decided what . . . feel free to suggest here!
Decor Elements: Direction of Your Dreams (small) in Chocolate Chip
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Ribbon: Soft Sky Stitched Grosgrain (retired)

1 comment: