Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain in the 'Field










It's raining in southern California. It has been raining for 6 days now and it isn't supposed to let up until Thursday which is 3 more days away! It's the most rain I've seen in the 2 1/2 years I've lived here. It is true about it not raining that much here and it's pretty obvious when one notices that there are no gutters on the houses. Which brings us to roofs. Or is it rooves? No, I think roofs. Anyway, I was headed to my craft room and looked a little further down the hall and something was askew. I went into the back bathroom and it had this 5" bulge that hung from the ceiling like an over ripe pimple and when I poked it - yep! - it burst. I had a bucket ready but look at it now. I am lucky that my house is not flooding like some poor souls! I am going to try to send it to Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! OH what a pain!

    I hope the rain eases for you soon.

    Have a very merry (and safe) Christmas.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete