Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gray Greetings



Gosh. Every now and then a simple yet delightful card comes out of me. I know it sounds a little icky but when I had sooo many inspirations this week in my craft/disaster room, it made me tear up a little. * sniff*

This little jewel is WW card stock with Basic Gray framing the top card. Lovely as a Tree is stamped in Basic Gray and the Merry Christmas from Christmas Greetings is stamped in Real Red. Top card has a Real Red Grosgrain ribbon with a Real Red Striped grosgrain ribbon tied to it. Bottom card has a 5/8" Organza ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning! I wish I had seen this days ago so that I could case them! LOL I love the grey, black, white and red. Simple yet elegant. These are gorgeous! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few factors that come into play when determining a bed bug treatment cost. The level of infestation is a major factor when determining cost. Homes that are highly infested call for more work to be done and is typically a higher cost. If you can catch the situation early it’s a lot less costly on your pockets! how to kill bed bugs

    ReplyDelete