Thursday, December 9, 2010

Contempo Dasher


I used Whisper White for the card then Old Olive for the center frame and embossed the Real Red card stock with the Square Lattice folder. Looking through my stamp collection for a wreath (I don't have ANY!) and not finding one I noticed that the Vintage Labels set has a stamp that looked very wreath-like to me. I stamped it in Old Olive on Whisper White card stock and used the Real Red Stampin' Write marker to add 'berries' then punched out the center with the 1" punch then punched the 'wreath' out with the 1-3/4" Scallop Punch. I used Basic Black to stamp the deer from Winter Post on Whisper White card stock then punched it out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and adhered it to the back of the 'wreath' with Dimensionals. Using the sentiment from Contempo Christmas stamped in Basic Black on WW card stock, it looked a little bland after being punched with the Key Tag Punch until I found that the antlers from Dasher stamped in Real Red looked, well, dashing when added. It was sponged with Real Red and is attached with Dimensionals on a Real Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon. Just so you know, I CASE'd nothing about this card and I feel proud! LOL =]

No comments:

Post a Comment