Saturday, October 3, 2009

Priceless Butterflies


I had lunch with my Bako ladies yesterday and in the chat that flew around discovered that one of them has a birthday on the 7th just like my dad! Well, I had to get busy and make her a card you know. I had run across a similar concoction on www.splitcoaststampers.com and decided I would just steal that idea and torque it around until it was mine so here it is! I used Old Olive card stock and embossed Priceless swirlies in winter white. I got the Butterfly Punch and went to town on the Bali Breeze DSP punching 2 butterflies from each page until I had a butterfly from all the color choices and attached them using the mini glue dots. Bend their wings up so they look like they're flying. On the inside I embossed with winter white again with Flight of the Butterfly and stamped the small butterfly and flowers in Old Olive for a nice background. Sorry I failed to get a shot of that before I mailed the card. It looks nice. Maybe I can get her to upload a shot of it when she gets it. =] I like how this card turned out and it was so simple and quick! I may make a few more for giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment