Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Few Fiends Stopped By . . .




I made a few cards to send and thought I would share what I have made. I will probably do a few more before it's too late to send them.
Twick or Tweet stamp set for the top card using Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. Cast-a-Spell DSP, Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Basic Black, Old Olive inks and Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write. Sponged Old Olive around the stamped image. Scalloped Oval Punch for the bite mark.
From the Crypt Stamp set. I love it!!! Very creepy but very pretty. Here the main card is in Basic Black cardstock with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and Ribbon. Night & Day DSP. Basic Black ink. Bats are cut out and I used a MS bat punch for a couple also. Orange rhinestones for eyes.
The Twick or Tweet little chick card is a creation from my upline Penny Thomas! I will give the recipe as best as I can. Basic Black cardstock for card and a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic Black cardstock to adhere everything to before adhering it all to the card base. Take 2" squares of each Dusty Durango, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry cs and cut in half diagonally for the triangles behind the Night & Day printed window sheet. You will also need the Word Window, Scallop, 1-1/4", 1-3/8" and1-3/4" circle punches. Add White Signo Pen dots to the scalloped edges, 1-1/4" Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and a Mini Library Clip and you now have an adorable Halloween card!

No comments:

Post a Comment