Friday, June 25, 2010

More Butterflies


This card I copied from SCS and it was iSTAMP who created it. It just appealed to me when I saw it and so when Mom's birthday came around it fit for her because she is a very outdoor garden type lady who will be 81! As a matter of fact, I got a store card for my dad this Father's day and when I called him he said "Did you quit making cards?" which made me feel AWFUL because he sounded like would have much rather had the hand made one. Lesson learned. Guilt stored. MAKE the cards! It is incredibly wonderful to hear when your created cards are appreciated so much more than store bought! Thanks for the inspiration on this one, Nancy!

1 comment:

  1. Robin, I'm thrilled that you liked my card well enough to case it for your Mom's birthday! I love your colors and the gem stones in the butterfly centers! Well done!

    ReplyDelete