Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dazzling Diamonds Spider



I love the Spider Web embossing folder so I have played with it a bit in the past few cards. I put Dazzling Diamonds on select strands of the web to make it a little spooky. If you can't see it here just click on the photo and it will get bigger for you. I wish I had made the card with the Whisper White card stock before the ones with 'just' the vellum. I think it looks so much better with a ww background. I suppose I could redo the others but I am feeling pretty lazy about that. ;] Let me know which one YOU prefer!!! I have a few more Halloween cards to share and I will post one, maybe two, a day through Thursday then I am off for the weekend to Vegas, baby! Be nice lady luck because Robin needs new stamps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment