Friday, April 30, 2010

Watercolor Birthday


The awards on my blog were so vibrant with color that it made me want to make something bright and cheery so I opted for an orange and yellow card. The Watercolor Trio set arrived just in time to make its debut with this card. I really like this set. I also wanted the ribbon to have orange and yellow in it but had nothing so out came the Only Orange marker and Voila! A white polka dot yellow ribbon with orange trim was born. =]

Stamps; Watercolor Trio
Paper: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Whisper White
Inks: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Basic Black, also Stampin' Write Markers in Only Orange, Summer Sun and Certainly Celery
Extras: Medium Oval Punch, Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Stones, Deminsionals

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Love the orange marker on the ribbon. Aren't you clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO very pretty! Love the bright colors. Just a great card.

    ReplyDelete